Wait a sec...

MeatMan

Winning second half game thread!!!!!!!!

I take a week off of the interwebz and I come back to this craziness? People are jumping off of bridges and burning effigies...say it ain't so HN brothers. Don't worry, I'll start the next game thread and we'll get back on our winning ways. Guess I'm not allowed to take vacation anymore for the rest of the b-ball season.

Last edited:
this^^^^ I blame you alone for these two loses, if you had started the "official Iowa- ???" game thread everything would be peachy in Hawkeye land.
No more vaca for you during bb seasons, please reschedule any future plans

this^^^^ I blame you alone for these two loses, if you had started the "official Iowa- ???" game thread everything would be peachy in Hawkeye land.

Damn, I'm scheduled for Phoenix the 9th-13th...great, right during part of the B1G tourney....

It's okay, we'll win the BIG tourney and make at least the sweet 16 and everyone will think we're awesome again. I've kind of avoided this place after the last two games because I expected a cesspool.

I'm glad, because I was starting to blame myself. The hawks are 1-4 when I am out of town.

If Meatman doesn't start one for tonight, I suggest highjacking this thread as the official thread for the Indiana game.

I take a week off of the interwebz and I come back to this craziness? People are jumping off of bridges and burning effigies...say it ain't so HN brothers. Don't worry, I'll start the next game thread and we'll get back on our winning ways. Guess I'm not allowed to take vacation anymore for the rest of the b-ball season.

A week off from the interwebz?.... I say proof please !

Yeah, I've pretty much stayed away cause I can't take these people on the ledge every time we lose. If anyone is feeling bipolar this is a good place to come to feel better about yourself.

Hey hitches I'm back! Sorry, started drinking with a buddy and we forgot the game was tonight! Lets make this the game thread.

Latest posts