Wadley

Watched that pinstripe bowl replay last night. This offense has the potential to be really bad without Wadley. Stanley's gonna have to ball out of control.

Watched that pinstripe bowl replay last night. This offense has the potential to be really bad without Wadley. Stanley's gonna have to ball out of control.

I just watched a hockey game and the Blues looks to have problems throwing the ball and running the ball too............

1. They were bad most of the year WITH Wadley.

2. That game was on Ice. I don't read much into it.

You sure it wasn't a baseball game, chief?

WOOSH

axJmn.gif

1. They were bad most of the year WITH Wadley.

2. That game was on Ice. I don't read much into it.
I still maintain that they should have not played it and protested the field conditions.... I just remember Bower chasing after their RB and flailing his arms as he was trying to change the angle on his pursuit....

I still maintain that they should have not played it and protested the field conditions.... I just remember Bower chasing after their RB and flailing his arms as he was trying to change the angle on his pursuit....
LOL. Doesn't Kirk's contract have a bonus for winning a bowl game? Not a snowball's chance in hell he's gonna protest the field conditions.

LOL. Doesn't Kirk's contract have a bonus for winning a bowl game? Not a snowball's chance in hell he's gonna protest the field conditions.
$$$ baby. It's moola for the program too. Between Barta and him your right they were throwing the kids out there with cleats or ice skates they didn't care.

Latest posts