Wadley

I agree. Wadley just has to much talent to not see what he can do at the next level. Thing is they won't be as nice as KF was. They tell you they want to see improvement or weight gain, they mean it. No more one game suspensions and let me hold your hand.
Want to play with the men as an income, then it's up to you to prove you belong.
That said, I think he gets his shot.

I thought he looked thicker in the two videos in this thread

It does look like he gained a little.

Yes best to Akrum, he showed a great personality at Iowa, he put up with certain 'rules', he was a great player and you could tell he was a great teammate by the way his teammates treated and reacted to him.

He was a human hilite reel for the hawks. I have to say the TD pass he caught at ISU last year, all the juking and breaking tackles, setting guys up with his moves is one of the best single efforts I have ever seen by an Iowa player.

images

I think AW stays alive in the NFL for several years.
That's such a crapshoot.. I'm rooting for it but the shelf life of RBs is like 2 or 3 yrs less than the 4 or so that I think is the avg career length of any NFL player. If AW can get a 2nd contract in the league past the rookie one that'd be quite the accomplishment

Give us a post before you’re in the bag so we have something to compare it to.
Laughing... Not 8am Yet. Anyway KEY to Season my Opinion D-line!.Very happy Reece and Phil are there. Will they vary pass-rush formations?40 and Aj on field same time. If Aj ready. Super happy reece and phil in charge.

Injuries

Tight end Delanie Walker, linebacker Brian Orakpo, linebacker Rashaan Evans, cornerback Malcolm Butler, linebacker Derrick Morgan, receiver Michael Campanaro, running back Akrum Wadley, Steven Terrell and safety Kendrick Lewis did not practice on Thursday.

Injuries

Tight end Delanie Walker, linebacker Brian Orakpo, linebacker Rashaan Evans, cornerback Malcolm Butler, linebacker Derrick Morgan, receiver Michael Campanaro, running back Akrum Wadley, Steven Terrell and safety Kendrick Lewis did not practice on Thursday.

Saw that. Wondering if he has just very minor injury so they can use as an excuse to ponder his fate a bit longer, or put him on IR, or practice squad, etc.

Latest posts