Vote for Iowa/Nebraska Trophy

If the pitchfork wasn't mounted maybe, but I gotta go with the golden corn cob. I'd be alright with the Corn bowl as well. It would be better if we were looking at more than just drawings though.

It looks like anyone who votes is essentially participating on some third party's (read some guy who seems to have way too much free time) effort at establishing a traveling trophy. I could be wrong, but that is my impression.

I say we actually play for something worth a damn. Winner gets to collect the Omaha tax base for the next year.

Like I've been saying, winner takes Carter Lake

(Search Carter Lake on google, and notice the state border between IA and NE)

The bowl is predictable, the corn cob does look phallic (I thought the same thing Chickenlounge), the sculpture is too artsy, the pitchfork has too many tines (but with four of five would be my choice.)

This makes me chuckle. We all complain when we get a national audience and the network portrays us as a bunch farmers in overalls with a wheat stalk in our mouths kicking the dirt and saying "aw shucks."
Then whoever made this website gives us the choices of a)bowl of corn b)corn cob c)pitch fork d)corn stalk art.
This is the midwest. Where's the obese senior citizen on a Hoveround??

Like I've been saying, LOSER takes Carter Lake

(Search Carter Lake on google, and notice the state border between IA and NE)

The bowl is predictable, the corn cob does look phallic (I thought the same thing Chickenlounge), the sculpture is too artsy, the pitchfork has too many tines (but with four of five would be my choice.)
fify

All of these trophy games are lame.

Last edited:
^^^ostrich^^^
images

Latest posts