Vote for IOWA for BTN game of the week

My wife deleted it when it was 24-3. She was sure that I would come home depressed and didn't want anything reminding me of the tragedy. Her heart was in the right place but damn, wait until the game is over, then delete!

My wife deleted it when it was 24-3. She was sure that I would come home depressed and didn't want anything reminding me of the tragedy. Her heart was in the right place but damn, wait until the game is over, then delete!
:confused::eek::mad::):D

I watched my first ever game on BTN today. That network is a serious joke. They want to vote for the game of the week, which they will then replay opposite of Sunday Night Football? Really?

I'll bet you could count the number of viewers for that on a Nebraska fan's smile.

i dont see anyway this isnt the game of the week. none of the others are even close.

It will be shown at 2AM Wednesday on ESPN2. I voted and shared the site on Facebook cuz I want to watch on real TV, not DVD cuz I don't have DVR.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Are you still married this morning???

Latest posts