Visitor's section at Camp Randall

Does anyone know which sections and seats at Camp Randall are typically visitors?
According to all the 3rd party sites it's AA and LL, as far up in the corner as you can possibly get.

You couldn't pay me enough to go back to that place. Worst college football experience I've ever had, been to 8 Big Ten stadiums and no idea how many others.

According to all the 3rd party sites it's AA and LL, as far up in the corner as you can possibly get.

You couldn't pay me enough to go back to that place. Worst college football experience I've ever had, been to 8 Big Ten stadiums and no idea how many others.

Oh I understand...I've been up there three times and haven't actually bought tix to go in because of how bad the treatment was outside the stadium, would only assume it'd be worse inside. Since I'll be sitting with my wife I'd like to know that I was surrounded by some hawk fans.

You don’t wanna sit in the visitors section. Bring oxygen, I sat up there in 07. Parents tickets are actually pretty decent, lower level corner

Oh I understand...I've been up there three times and haven't actually bought tix to go in because of how bad the treatment was outside the stadium, would only assume it'd be worse inside. Since I'll be sitting with my wife I'd like to know that I was surrounded by some hawk fans.
I’d ask around and find a friendly or at least neutral bar to watch the game in. You’re way too far away in the corners to really see anything and the windchill is supposed to be 20° at game time according to NWS. You’re gonna get abused from the time you get there till when you leave regardless of where you sit, it’s just not a fun place to watch a football game.

I think the best bet in Camp Randall is to get the good seats with the expensive season ticket holders. Nicer, older, and more sober than other sections of the stadium.

I've sat in sections D & F before which are lower level behind the Wisconsin bench. There will be a scattering of Hawk fans down there, but you'll be outnumbered 25 to 1 but those 25 won't be piss drunk and belligerent. We had to pay $100 a ticket but it was well worth it.

In general other than some good natured ribbing, the fans have been pretty decent inside the stadium, and they weren't always winning, either. Some of the abuse can be brought on by how one acts. Think about at Iowa, an obnoxious fan from the opposing team, you hate him or her. Someone who comes in, watches the game, doesn't try to stick it in your face, he or she generally gets left alone. At least that's my experience.

Latest posts