Vines

spliff45

Per Kirk, he's hurt his wrist and will out the first part of the season. That's going to hurt, he was having a solid camp.

Injuries seem to be a theme. Sounds like several guys have missed quite a bit of camp.

Last edited:
Sounds like they've got a handful of significant injuries already.... If there's anything that can derail a season faster than injuries I'm not sure what it is. Hopefully they aren't so bad

Sounds like they've got a handful of significant injuries already.... If there's anything that can derail a season faster than injuries I'm not sure what it is. Hopefully they aren't so bad

I have one for you. Picture this. Your team is rolling off three consecutive top 10 finishes. You steamroll Ball State 56-0. Top 10 ranking. You roll into the fucking clown factory known as Ames, Iowa and struggle to cross the 50 yard line all damned day. You lose 23-3. Sound like fiction? It isn't. It happened to Iowa in 2005.

I have one for you. Picture this. Your team is rolling off three consecutive top 10 finishes. You steamroll Ball State 56-0. Top 10 ranking. You roll into the fucking clown factory known as Ames, Iowa and struggle to cross the 50 yard line all damned day. You lose 23-3. Sound like fiction? It isn't. It happened to Iowa in 2005.
Ahh yeah....I remember Tate throwing a pick then getting knocked the F out.

That just sounds like a casual day trip to Lames.

Latest posts