Very Bad Road shooting does not travel home does it? Official MSU/Izzo @ Iowa Game thread

HaydenHawk56

200w.gif

Go Hawks!

Not as badly but the are playing a team taught to play lights out D and physical. They I'll take away shooters feet. The will drive there fingers into a shooters chest. They will dare CM and PM to shoot. They will push Murray outside.

Perkins and Ullis will drive this. They will be hand checked. The response is key.

Any of you fly drones? Outside shooters are subconsciously like a drone. Drones fly best when they are locked into 13 satellites. Less and control issues increase. Get down to 9 and kiss your drone goodbye unless you are flying RC which is hard to do.

New surroundings are like locking into fewer satellites. Colors, spacngs open or closed (closed is better but then the crowd is on you)lighting, echos/sounds) all change things up. The lesser the familiarity or similarity is like fewer satellites locked in.

Carver is familiar so that is more satellites locked in.

The D of the other team is like the weather. Pressure is like wind. Even with satellites a wind over 15 changes things. Over 20 is hard.

Some pilots get ramped up in wind and pay more attention so can fly better. Sandfort to me is like that, but taking away feet is hard period.

Bad pilots cant fly at all with wind. Iowa has some players like that

Izzo will bring a lot of wind.

C

Last edited:
Not as badly but the are playing a team taught to play lights out D and physical. They I'll take away shooters feet. The will drive there fingers into a shooters chest. They will dare CM and PM to shoot. They will push Murray outside.

Perkins and Ullis will drive this. They will be hand checked. The response is key.

Any of you fly drones? Outside shooters are subconsciously like a drone. Drones fly best when they are locked into 13 satellites. Less and control issues increase. Get down to 9 and kiss your drone goodbye unless you are flying RC which is hard to do.

New surroundings are like locking into fewer satellites. Colors, spacngs open or closed (closed is better but then the crowd is on you)lighting, echos/sounds) all change things up. The lesser the familiarity or similarity is like fewer satellites locked in.

Carver is familiar so that is more satellites locked in.

The D of the other team is like the weather. Pressure is like wind. Even with satellites a wind over 15 changes things. Over 20 is hard.

Some pilots get ramped up in wind and pay more attention so can fly better. Sandfort to me is like that, but taking away feet is hard period.

Bad pilots cant fly at all with wind. Iowa has some players like that

Izzo will bring a lot of wind.

C
You're pretty windy as well..............

You're pretty windy as well..............
You don't have to read.

That said, Iowa had better expect a rough game as IU is going to be a terrible place to shoot. Put another way, the Hawks had better develop a 1/2 court game inside the arc in a hurry. Izzo isn't going to be easy and lose 2 of 3 and with 1 and done BTT, they will be on the NIT. Fans are going nuts saying Iowa is the 9th place team in Q1 wins, but tied along with 7 other teams for that distinction. Hopium won't make shots go in at IU and as familiar as Iowa is at Carver...Izzo won't be easy. This game will get down to PM and CM hitting from the outside without changes as that is exactly what IZ will give Iowa.

Last edited:
You don't have to read.

That said, Iowa had better expect a rough game as IU is going to be a terrible place to shoot. Put another way, the Hawks had better develop a 1/2 court game inside the arc in a hurry. Izzo isn't going to be easy and lose 2 of 3 and with 1 and done BTT, they will be on the NIT. Fans are going nuts saying Iowa is the 9th place team in Q1 wins, but tied along with 7 other teams for that distinction. Hopium won't make shots go in at IU and as familiar as Iowa is at Carver...Izzo won't be easy. This game will get down to PM and CM hitting from the outside without changes as that is exactly what IZ will give Iowa.
I was using a kind and gentle way of saying you are mostly full of sh!t!!!!!!! Your (I know it all and I've done it all) is old, annoying, and a lot of B.S.

Love how Hummel always points out a bad call that goes for Iowa but never for the ones against Iowa.

Really hate 11am games. It's sold out and a huge game to get off the snide, yet it sounds like the early game at an 8th grade girls tournament.

Just pathetic shooters. Thank God MSU is looking just as sluggish but stop the fucking bombs. Rebracca is keeping Iowa ahead himself - ya feed the beast until it doesn't work!

I was using a kind and gentle way of saying you are mostly full of sh!t!!!!!!! Your (I know it all and I've done it all) is old, annoying, and a lot of B.S.
So, let the forum die then as until last game, not many posts. I knew what you were saying and you sir are full of shit yourself.

Real question, after his bout with anxiety, his bad offensive and defensive production, can and does Patrick deserve his extensive playing time? Is there time for him to get right?

Hey Billy Bob... maybe you have something to add about where the block game has been lately until today. Can you understand that?

Latest posts