Uthoff serious about Iowa

All he has to do is pay his own way for one year and then he can play and be on scholarship? He can't play anywhere else in D1 this year anyway. Do it dude!

I just don't see it happening.

Either Bo Ryan is a poor assessor of talent or Jarrod Uthoff is not good enough (yet) to contribute to a program that Iowa beat TWICE last year. Is that unfair or too harsh of an assessment?

I don't see it happening, either, and I'm comfortable with that as well.

Either Bo Ryan is a poor assessor of talent or Jarrod Uthoff is not good enough (yet) to contribute to a program that Iowa beat TWICE last year. Is that unfair or too harsh of an assessment?

Huh? If you are talking about him redshirting last year, that was Uthoff's choice.

Talked with Franny Mac this morning...he said that he just signed the papers for Jordy's Iowa City house....it's all good in the hood.

I too wake up some mornings wondering what idiocy I can put on a message board for the world to see. Most days I resist the urge, but not all. If this was a talent thing didn't you wonder why Marquette or Florida would want anything to do with him? That last I checked those two schools are better BB destinations than Iowa and it's not even close.

If Mccaffery will take him, hes going to Iowa. Thats the only hold up is Fran Mccaffery deciding. Hes "luke warm" right now with Uthoff coming to Iowa is what Im told.

If Mccaffery will take him, hes going to Iowa. Thats the only hold up is Fran Mccaffery deciding. Hes "luke warm" right now with Uthoff coming to Iowa is what Im told.

what is Fran's concern? how he fits with the team (with the lack of scholarships), or something about the player himself?

Dont know what his concern is. He probably doesnt know if its worth the **** storm that would come with Uthoff transferring to Iowa from Wisconsin. Who knows though

Maybe he's a little weary of transfers in general.

Sincerely,
A. Hubbard.

Yeah, because a guy in his mid 20's who spent four years in prison that is from the east coast transferring to Iowa is the same as the Uthoff situation. Not even close.

Latest posts