Up graded my Man Cave

ArizonaHawkeye88

Last year up graded my tv to 52" Sony plus a DVD recorder. This year I up graded to a big Lazy Boy. I'm now ready for some football. Any one else did some up grading to their Man Cave?

GO HAWKS

Yep this year i went with a 46inch Samsung led, a new surround sound and Direct tv so i can watch big ten network down here by Kansas city. Got in on the free year of sunday ticket also.

I did as well. Epson 1080p projector, 7.1 onkyo surround sound, and tons of hawkeye pictures including a 3ft by 4ft poster of the swarm. Also created a framed pic of Nile kinnick with his entire heisman speech.

Just bought a Samsung 46" LCD 1080 - 120Hz TV. I've been with Direct TV since 2007 and I am getting a free upgrade to HD service and 3 months of HD service at no cost.

I did as well. Epson 1080p projector, 7.1 onkyo surround sound, and tons of hawkeye pictures including a 3ft by 4ft poster of the swarm. Also created a framed pic of Nile kinnick with his entire heisman speech.

Getting a new bulb for my HD projector which will make a big difference.
Also have a framed pic of me riding up Alpe D'Huez in my Glorious Hawkeye Cycling outfit.

Still have the 60" Sony, but we did redo the entire room.
New paint, new lights, new floor, etc... I really like it. A lot of work, but worth it. I love the room now.

Hard to improve upon perfection:

73" Mitsubishi 2D
7.1 Surround Sound
DVR
Leather recliners (2)
All remotes work

Oh, wait, Mitsubishi now makes both a 73" 3D and an 82" 2D you say? Sh!t...Best Buy here I come.

52" Panasonic but the most important item is the new rug I buy every season so while I pace back and forth, ranting and raving, I don't wearout the hardwood floor. Second most important item is the sliding door to the patio where I usually cuss a bluestreak and to let the neighbors see that i am not beating my partner........she thinks its funny btw.

Couldn't sit in a recliner during a Hawk game, any other, yes. Just not the Hawks.

Not a man and no cave. Still watching on a 22 year old 27" Sony Trinaton. Hey! It still works!
Hey Freak they have these new gadgets now that you can record games on. They're called VCRs or something like that. Maybe you should look into purchasing one of those. :)

55 inch Samsung LED, Bose Speakers, Onkyo Receiver, home theater leather seating with cup holders!!!!!! Bring on the SEASON!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Freak they have these new gadgets now that you can record games on. They're called VCRs or something like that. Maybe you should look into purchasing one of those. :)

My VCR is broken. I do have cable and a DVR. :) I just haven't been able to bring myself to spend $1000 on a TV. And I'd want a big one so that's the minimum needed for a good one. Getting closer though. Had a daughter get married last year so had to pay for that. The picture is still pretty good after all these years. No worries about burn ou or sports motion blur either!:p

I have other bills that need to be paid first though. Oh well.

who is up? and what are his credentials to be grading your man cave? :)

haven't touched mine yet. have plans but there's no cable currently in the room(going to talk to directv tonight). once i know there's cable, at least plan to paint it and hang a bunch of iowa stuff on the walls. THEN the fiance and i are talking about upgrading to a bigger tv.

yes excited, lol

Latest posts