Up graded my Man Cave

I have a Samsung 48 inch LCD getting new couch and recliner soon. Needs new carpeting,paint,and pricing to get a built in entertainment center. And a kegerator if I have the funds at the end. Always need boulevard on tap!

Mine has a 1080p projector with a 120" screen.

2 rows of 3 leather recliners in a stadium seating arrangement. 7.1 surround sound.

Denon receiver, Sony Bluray, DirecTV HD DVR, and a Boxee Box media streamer. - all hard wired to my network for internet access and remote controllable via my Android tablet or my wife's iPhone.

Popcorn machine and a beer fridge 20 feet away.

Some days I never leave the room.

2 rows of 3 leather recliners in a stadium seating arrangement. 7.1 surround sound.

Denon receiver, Sony Bluray, DirecTV HD DVR, and a Boxee Box media streamer. - all hard wired to my network for internet access and remote controllable via my Android tablet or my wife's iPhone.

Nice!

I listen on teh radio, provided I don't have to replace any tubes in the Philco.

Just set up my new 50" Plasma Panasonic 3D Smart TV. Best buy had them listed for $600 off normal price w/free 3D rechargeable glasses. Couldn't resist.
Moved the old 36" Panasonic to the bedroom. A bit of overkill, but who the hell cares.

Why would you??? :eek:

How many TVs does everyone have in their room.

a 55" Sony DLP that I got on closeout cause Sony stopped making them. I love it.
a 26" HD Hewlett-Packard (it's a Sharp) LCD
an old 19" standard def CRT.

3 games on at same time. Got DirecTV with free Sunday Ticket this year. On Sundays I will have a DirecTV HD receiver on 2 tvs and the roof antenna feeding the third for 3 different NFL games at all times. Would love a second big screen in there but I'd also like to stay married.

This thread should be re-titled, "D!ck Measuring Contest"

Are those HD projectors as clear as a HD TV? I am debating on uprading to either a 65-70" TV or just going with a projector. I dont really have much experience with projectors so i dont really know what to even look for.

52" Panasonic but the most important item is the new rug I buy every season so while I pace back and forth, ranting and raving, I don't wearout the hardwood floor. Second most important item is the sliding door to the patio where I usually cuss a bluestreak and to let the neighbors see that i am not beating my partner........she thinks its funny btw.

Couldn't sit in a recliner during a Hawk game, any other, yes. Just not the Hawks.

I'm with you tomhawk.... couldn't sit still during a Hawk game if I tried! Always pacing back and forth between the big screen in the living room and Dolph and Eddy on the radio in the garage. Listen to the radio which is ahead of the DirecTV feed and then rush inside to see the action on the screen. Get a good work out, so helps burn some of the calories from the beer and brats!:)

108" projection screen 1080p, with nasty surround sound and wrap around couch (separate reclining positions), pool table, ping pong table, Foosball table, bar and darts. EAT IT YOTCHES!!

Latest posts