UNI's Corrupt Home Court Advantage to End

I say drop em like a bad habit unless they only come to Carver. When's the last time we played a football game up there?

Damn, anybody thinks that UNI actually paid the refs need serious help. You have big time mental problems.

I hope you don't wear Iowa apparel in public otherwise people are going to think that all Iowa fans are as stupid as you. :mad:

Damn, anybody thinks that UNI actually paid the refs need serious help. You have big time mental problems.

I hope you don't wear Iowa apparel in public otherwise people are going to think that all Iowa fans are as stupid as you. :mad:

easy cowboy

As an ISU fan, I hope Iowa and Iowa State keep the current in state games as they are. To me, the benefit to UNI and Drake from these games is worth something as an Iowan. I would hate to see UNI and Drake lose that benefit because ISU and Iowa aren't good enough to take care of mid major teams anymore.

I would hate to see UNI and Drake lose that benefit because ISU and Iowa aren't good enough to take care of mid major teams anymore.

I think that pretty much sums it up. The McLoud Center is a way better environment for basketball than Carver is anymore. Carver is a see of empty seats with an inflated attendance shouted out.

Also, why are people calling UNI thugs? They're a lot better program than the hawks are right now, but definitely not thugs.

Are you guys NUTS!!!! I have been a Hawkeye fan for over 60 years but I'm smart enough to know when the other team is better than the Hawks. If they played UNI 10 times UNI would probably win 8 - even with the hawkeye coaches for refs. They have more team speed, shoot better, better coached, and know what the refs are calling for fouls. Sure, they are a mid-major school but they play pretty good BB. Iowa will get better and beat UNI again - just not this year.

Latest posts