UNI vs Wyoming

UNI is pretty good at basketball, so probably.

What are you talking about? Oh, just probably trying to be the ********* that you are.

And as to your question pin2win, yes, I do think that UNI can win tonight. They are a solid football team, Go Panthers!

I almost started a thread this afternoon. Wish I had... Wyoming???

Are you even going to watch the game OP?

Wyoming....Montana....same damn thing. I'm sure you know what he meant.

Wyoming, Monatana, Iowa, Maine... same thing.

Clearly I knew UNI was playing Montana but if you're going to start a thread about a game, at least get the states right if you're not going to get the teams right.

Northern Iowa, Iowa... same damn thing. Close enough since it's the same state.

Clearly I knew UNI was playing Montana but if you're going to start a thread about a game, at least get the states right if you're not going to get the teams right.

Like this was the first thread title that was wrong. Get over yourself.

Calm down nancy

What are you talking about? Oh, just probably trying to be the ********* that you are.

And as to your question pin2win, yes, I do think that UNI can win tonight. They are a solid football team, Go Panthers!

They're sure as hell not playing Wyoming in football anytiime soon, jagoff.

Picking on you is like pushing the ret*rded kid down at recess. It shouldn't be this much fun, but making you look like a fool never gets old.

BTW, screw UNI. Nice to see them getting their ***** kicked.

Latest posts