UNI Separated at birth thread

image_handler.aspx

Beaver

beaver-58b9dff43df78c353c4d05c3.jpg

NICE BEAVER!

Where was he from? He played alongside a guy I went to high school with, Dubuque Hempstead's Mark Steines. There was a picture for years at the Dubuque Applebee's of Mark and his older brother Mike in casts. Mark broke his ankle in a JV game and Mike tore his ACL in the varsity game-on the same night in 1979.
He played for UNI he was conference defensive player of the year I think like twice, division 1AA all-american, just lived in the weight room. Did the build your body thing before Iowa was doing it. Has a award named after him for defensive players, think Bryce Paup former Packer won it as well as James Jones who played a little with Cleveland.

He played for UNI he was conference defensive player of the year I think like twice, division 1AA all-american, just lived in the weight room. Did the build your body thing before Iowa was doing it. Has a award named after him for defensive players, think Bryce Paup former Packer won it as well as James Jones who played a little with Cleveland.
I knew Farley played at UNI, alongside Steines, who's greatest claim to fame was as anchor for Entertainment Tonight for a while. Another poster pointed out he was from Waukon. Good football and baseball teams up that way.

UNI's football and basketball teams are both coached by former players at the school.

Latest posts