UNI or MSU?

I haven't decided yet. I originally thought it would be MSU, but the more I think about it I don't know. It will probably be one of those times where I will start watching the game and kinda decide when it starts. UNI would be alot easier for me to root for if it wasn't for their play-by-play guy. I know most non-Hawk fans don't like Dolph either, but listening to that guy makes me want to stick an ice pick in each of my ears.

KA-BOOM! KA-BOOM! Kansas goes down! Kansas goes down!

What's not to love? What do you want in a play-by-play guy? The boring teacher guy from Ferris Bueller? NPR's Carl Kasell?

I'll take a little over-excitement any day.

Just heard UNI is a point and a half dog. WOW
I too spent many a night at STEBS back in the day. I little foggy. Reefer madness was running rampant

I haven't decided yet. I originally thought it would be MSU, but the more I think about it I don't know. It will probably be one of those times where I will start watching the game and kinda decide when it starts. UNI would be alot easier for me to root for if it wasn't for their play-by-play guy. I know most non-Hawk fans don't like Dolph either, but listening to that guy makes me want to stick an ice pick in each of my ears.
I know that guy and his entire extended family. He's pretty much like that in his daily life. Terrific guy, too energetic.

I am a life-long Hawk fan, and an alum, and I hate Dolph's calls

Latest posts