• Tough win

Votes: 44 46.3%
  • Bad loss

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • Tough loss

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on what I saw the first 2 games, I would say UNI is going to win. Our offense doesn't look like they can score on anyone at this point. I hope they get it figured out, and figured out quick or it's going to a long year, a very long year.

Until this offense can figure out a way to do something.. ANYTHING.. I am not going to be confident about this team's ability to beat ANY opponent on our schedule. This defense may be a little better than we expected, but it's not good enough where we can win 6-3 every week. So am going to go with a close L in this game. Hate to say it, but that's the way I feel about the UNI game right about now.

This one is cake. They will play tough for one quarter but our size wears them down. Mark my words, we're not as bad as we've looked the first two games.

This one is cake. They will play tough for one quarter but our size wears them down. Mark my words, we're not as bad as we've looked the first two games.

So I'm assuming you've compared UNI's 2 deeps to Iowa, ISU, and NIU to verify that Iowa actually has a size advantage or that a size advantage did or did not work against ISU or NIU?

Another ugly offensive performance leads to a close loss, more calls for KF's and GD's heads, and for Vandy to be bench.

Latest posts