Votes: 44 46.3%
  • Bad loss

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • Tough loss

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough win only because it's in Kinnick.

That's what I thought was supposed to happen yesterday (predicted 22-19).;)

After 2 games of definitive evidence, there's no amount of Kinnick magic that will turn The Offensive turd into a rose. Now, if the D scores a pick-6, gets 2 additional turnovers and The Offensive can muster up a couple fg's, then I can see a tough win. Wait, maybe that's where you're coming from.

I have UNI 23, The Offensive 13. [ Edit: The Offensive 6, the D 7 to get 13. ]

That's what I thought was supposed to happen yesterday (predicted 22-19).;)

After 2 games of definitive evidence, there's no amount of Kinnick magic that will turn The Offensive turd into a rose. Now, if the D scores a pick-6, gets 2 additional turnovers and The Offensive can muster up a couple fg's, then I can see a tough win. Wait, maybe that's where you're coming from.

I have UNI 23, The Offensive 13. [ Edit: The Offensive 6, the D 7 to get 13. ]

Let's give ISU a little dap, here. We scored six on them, but moved the ball better in the fourth quarter. Not saying it's impossible, but if we score six offensive points against UNI, then, well, f**************************

I don't have a lot of confidence heading into this game. Frankly the offense has done little to inspire any and its tough to win when you can only hit FGs.

I think KF & company will eventually figure this team out and get a few wins but I don't think its going to happen against a UNI team that will be playing like their lives depend on it.

I'm usually reasonably optimistic and I expect the defense to hold the Panthers to few points however I have no reason to believe the offense will score enough to secure a victory. Look for a meltdown of epic proportions on the boards next week.

I've put my ear to the ground young one, I've listened for the hoof beats, I've looked to the skies and I can see to the stars

Really poll says a tough loss and or bad loss. hahahaha. If Iowa loses to UNI it is a BAD LOSS. That cracks me up..

UNI 31-10 Iowa

Sawyer Kollmorgen is the best qb we have seen this year so far. Those lucky overthrows against ISU are gonna be a problem, and they also have the ability to dip and dunk our zone scheme to death if we back off the zero blitz. Their defense isn't that bad either, definitely good enough to skunk the Hawks offense as it has looked so far.

UNI 34
Iowa 24

Offense will score more points, defense will give up more. UNI's offense will be better than the first two teams we faced.

UNI 34
Iowa 24

Offense will score more points, defense will give up more. UNI's offense will be better than the first two teams we faced.

Kind of what I'm thinking. My prediction was UNI by 1. Since the Iowa State disaster I'm changing my prediction to UNI by 10. The score: UNI 23 Iowa 13