UNI 67, Indiana 61

If I don't look at the schedule, how the *BLEEP* am I supposed to tell you???

And yes, we do...January 10th (Home) and February 5th (Away)

We win at home and have a chance on the road but we are still young (how many years in a row have we said that) and I'm not ready to predict a for sure road win.

I usually cheer for the big 10 out of conference but was glad UNI beat the Hosers.

Those turds from Indiana have been on the BTN quite a bit based on name alone...

Anybody kind of wonder about Tom Crean? I don't say that because of this one game. The guy can recruit up a storm, but how much has he really done other than the one year they made the Final 4 with D. Wade.. I seem to remember a couple of first round NCAA losses, but that's about it, and Indiana doesn't really seem to be back on track yet.

I guess if Crean can win anywhere, Indiana would be one of those places, but I wonder if he will ever lead them back to greatness.

Anybody kind of wonder about Tom Crean? I don't say that because of this one game. The guy can recruit up a storm, but how much has he really done other than the one year they made the Final 4 with D. Wade.. I seem to remember a couple of first round NCAA losses, but that's about it, and Indiana doesn't really seem to be back on track yet.

I guess if Crean can win anywhere, Indiana would be one of those places, but I wonder if he will ever lead them back to greatness.

He'll lead them to mediocrity.

This is a great comment/question. I think Tom Crean gets a pass for his first four seasons. The reason: Indiana was left in worse shape for Crean than Iowa was for Fran. I know people will disagree with this, but anytime the NCAA is involved a program just can't recruit...unless you are Kentucky, but there time will come, Coach Cal has screwed every program he has been too...Not only the NCAA, but there were also kids getting booted for academics, drug issues, etc..
Crean was able to bring in two Top 50 players and 3 total Top 150 players last season, but Maurice Creek got hurt, Jordan Hulls proved he was on a powerhouse high school team to get his ranking and Christian Watford was the best freshman in the Big Ten, although he wasn't voted. Watford led all freshman in PPG and RPG...I still don't know how he didn't get Freshman of the year as much as I am still confused at how Andre Woolridge didn't get POY his senior season.
Indiana now has Austin Etherington and Cody Zeller (will be FOY next season) coming in who will infuse some talent and much needed scoring. Indiana has depth issues and these two kids could start for them today. Indiana is a proud program and with their rich tradition will be back, unfortunately.

Latest posts