Unexceptable

1) It’s “you’re.”

2) Which is it Francis? 7 years or 12 years?

Best Lighten Up GIFs | Gfycat

You talking about me, Jack

We HAVE the skill players now, but not even a decent O line! And the offensive play calling and attention to detail is as bad as I've ever seen as an Iowa fan.
I don't know. We have A good TE, and we have two good (but young) WRs. A great FB too if you want to consider that a skill position. Goodson is hot and cold. More concerning than anything else is how bad the upper class WRs are. Would a a better OL help those things? Of course, but Tracy especially has been really bad this year.

1) It’s “you’re.”

2) Which is it Francis? 7 years or 12 years?
Well, since you said you read through my profile I assume you can also count (probably a stretch to assume that for you), you can see that a member from 2009-2021 is 12 years.

Brian is playing out this season but maybe it's time for him to move on during the off-season and let one of our competitors snatch him up. With the law suit which basically kills him as a recruiter and now the anemic offense, he needs to let the old man off the hook and say it's his ideal to test the market. I got a feeling we might have guys entering the portal soon and some of our recruits might be getting cold feet. Just my thoughts. Players are going to see this hot mess of an offense and say "no thanks".

I was just doing some research I thought I'd share:

- Did you guys know Iowa's head coach, Kirk Ferentz, makes almost $5M/yr?
- Did you guys know Kirk's son, Brian, is the offensive coordinator?

These facts are almost never mentioned on HN, so I found them novel and interesting.