**** Umm...GAMEDAY THREAD ****

Fing finally. Where has this been all season? These are the type of emotional drives we should be having every drive...

KF just doesn't want his lose by 7 or less streak to end. Now he lets them play to stay within that margin. LOL

Called reality. You fix what isn't working and find out what does through a process of elimination..

Only took 3 quarters to do it. Probably little to late. Iowa coaches are damn stubborn...

Iowa is bad on offense and defense. This is a bad team.
Why do I hear boos only when the offense doesn't score - is that only how it sounds on TV to you? Do fans boo when Pitt scores at will on man-on-man plays?

Who can Iowa beat? I saw some of Purdue on TV. Their offense will give Iowa's defense fits.
Do they play Penn State?
Do they play Michigan State?
It seems alll they have to do is stack the LOS (it's what they like to do on defense) to beat those teams.

Vandy winds up when he throws.
Takes away from his "zip".

The punter, Guthrie, is good.

Iowa doesn't have many athletes.

Last edited:
So many times we've seen Iowa miss tackles on the first hit and deep ball continues to be a problem.

look on the bright side: this makes isu look bad, because they needed 3OT to put us away by 3 points

Well once again the Meyer kid can't get the kick anywhere near the goal line so the opposition starts at the 30+ every dang time! I saw 2 kickers at HS games that were able to kick the ball further than that last night.

Latest posts