**** Umm...GAMEDAY THREAD ****

this is absolutely pathetic, where the **** is this team at? come on KF get in their ******* faces and challenge these players

Iowa is out of it at this time. They suck and the coaches have been horrible all year. They have not gotten this team prepared.

Wait until Mich, Mich St, and Nebraska pin 50+ on us at the end of the year. Can't wait! ULM is leading TCU 3-0. They probably beat us next week too.

The secondary changes may work out in the long run, but they obviously don't know where they are supposed to be at today.

Well I guess when I have to miss the Penn St game for family reasons I won't care now. In fact I'm almost grateful now.

Tell me about it. I'm seriously regretting investing in airfare, lodging, and a game ticket for the Northwestern game. I guess the tailgating will be fun, but still...

Clearly a catch. That ref has missed calls all fricken day. If this is not reversed the argument could be made that the fix is in.

I hope that ugly chick was being sarcastic with her "whoo we're number one baby!" scream

Latest posts