UMBC vs Iowa

Foval21

No game thread...sound like iowa is playing a little sloppy but should be a good game to get the reserves a lot of time. Hope jok and oglesby can get their shots going. Gesell already has 3 asst early and Woody is boarding well with 3 early ones.

Gesel with 4 asst before getting a break. Jok comes in and hits 2 shots and gets 2 steals. This could be big for him to get his shot as he is the pure scorer we need.

Dickerson is looking like the first four letters of his name so far... Olaseni is looking good though. Hoping to get Jok going this game. He has flashes of brilliance like last game when he blew by 3 guys to the rim only to not finish.

Jok 3 of 4 fg's and 9 points. TD 3 to's in about 5 minutes. GO looking good, running floor and just playing strong. his jumper is working. JU still cold shooting. AW with 15 foot jumper. looked pure. he needs to shoot 5 of those a game.

iowa really is a good running team. they need to convert when they do. to's still an issue for guards. I think TD as 3 and MG 2. Sapp might have one.

41 to 16 and gesell has 6 assists. I'm listening so can't say how anyone looks. Jok seems to be playing better.

Most people must be like me and not getting a stream for this game. Not a lot of posters for game threads. Hopefully it changes when when conference games start. Props to those who are posting.

White with 10 pts, gesell with 6 assists, and Uthoff with 5 Rebs. Leaders for iowa. Gabe and jok each have 9 pts along with Uthoff contributing 8 pts. Lots of turnovers is the downside.

Glad to see you back sirius. I know you'll be posting all season long.

about.. :)

images

eb9a69_6de03e3ddf908adb0d13af1f145ad2ca.gif_1024

Most people must be like me and not getting a stream for this game. Not a lot of posters for game threads. Hopefully it changes when when conference games start. Props to those who are posting.

Something better change. Sick of these crappy streams that don't work

Latest posts