Ultimate Football Tailgating home for sale - 4bed/2.5bath w/ $ from football parking

Re: Ultimate Football Tailgating home for sale - 4bed/2.5bath w/ $ from football park

NC stop teasing us with photos of VinScorpio's "Casa de la Plasix"

Any reference to dirty 30 (*pours some of his 40oz onto the ground*) gets gets a "thumbs up like" from me.

Re: Ultimate Football Tailgating home for sale - 4bed/2.5bath w/ $ from football park

Did I see a wall-mounted 8-track tape player?

What the h*** WAS that thing?

My parents had a wall-mounted record player / radio in the house I grew up in. You pulled a handle and the record player folded out. I wish they had taken it with them when we moved.

Very similar to this, except it was all one unit.

267ae60214cbdbdbfa22fd38223feed4.jpg

Thanks. I can see the potential to make some of your money back with the football revenue; but I don't think I'd like a bunch of drunks on my lawn for those Saturday's. Now don't get me wrong... I'm perfectly fine being the drunk on someone else's lawn those saturdays, but...

Remember when I took this pic of you after the Mich St game a few years ago.

naked-drunk-woman.jpg

Remember when I took this pic of you after the Mich St game a few years ago.

naked-drunk-woman.jpg

Dont even try telling me that 7 gets 6 didn't make you wanna pound brews hard!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yah, that still pi$$es me off about my wife, God damn it, I told her to slow down, but, oh no, what do I know, luckily I had the camera in the car.....:p

Priced to sell at $349,900 hahaha!! That's funny **** right there!

Thanks for the feedback guys. Hope to see you Saturday or Sunday! Lots of renos since we bought it 5 years ago. Used to be a duplex decades ago, but it is a single family home. I've got homemade chocolate chip ready for you if you show up! Price is definitely negotiable :) I'll see if I can find some deer heads to add downstairs...

Thanks for the feedback guys. Hope to see you Saturday or Sunday! Lots of renos since we bought it 5 years ago. Used to be a duplex decades ago, but it is a single family home. I've got homemade chocolate chip ready for you if you show up! Price is definitely negotiable :) I'll see if I can find some deer heads to add downstairs...

like the sense of humor displayed on dr.'s return visit......thumbs up and best of luck with the house.