Ultimate Football Tailgating home for sale - 4bed/2.5bath w/ $ from football parking

Re: Ultimate Football Tailgating home for sale - 4bed/2.5bath w/ $ from football park

I love how the description starts with "Peaceful and Tranquil University Heights Neighborhood." Except for 6-7 home games each year...

In all seriousness... nice house. If I worked in the area I'd love it. Good luck with the sale.

Re: Ultimate Football Tailgating home for sale - 4bed/2.5bath w/ $ from football park

Will cookies be available at the open house? :)

I have to know about this cookie situation before I can commit to anything. and dont say cookies if they are going to be oatmeal raisin. You will have a very disappointed buyer if they are oatmeal raisin.

Nice house; but it seems like it's far over priced compared to median for the neighborhood. ($350,000 compared to $180,000) Honest question... Is that normal for some neighborhoods?

Nice house; but it seems like it's far over priced compared to median for the neighborhood. ($350,000 compared to $180,000) Honest question... Is that normal for some neighborhoods?

i saw the pricing and thought - wow - but then i factored in the football revenue and it seemed justified....... ;)

real estate is all local - who knows what recent sales have been - real estate is on fire right now - pricing high and relatively fast moving - but i'm with you - that house seems high - the current assessed value is 254k, and they paid 262k in 2010. not sure if it says this in the listing - but the occupancy is listed as duplex.

Nice house but it's way overpriced for how dated it appears.

Houses that close to Kinnick go for a premium. My friend bought a house a block away from the stadium. Tiny house with a one car garage. He paid about 50% more than what he would have paid for the same house in a different neighborhood. Sellers and realtors know what those homes are worth to the right buyer, and I'm sure it'll sell within a month.

Did I see a wall-mounted 8-track tape player?

What the h*** WAS that thing?

Billso. My dream has been a house within walking distance of Kinnick. You wanna do a joint venture? I'll buy you out when I retire

the wife and I will take care of all the updates

this is likely an intercom system in the house (original equipment) - probably has receptacles in the bedrooms - you can speak to each other and it also probably has a built in radio in that main one in the picture.

Photos the realtor forgot to share.

toilet+in+kitchen+RE.jpg

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Eda

i saw the pricing and thought - wow - but then i factored in the football revenue and it seemed justified....... ;)

real estate is all local - who knows what recent sales have been - real estate is on fire right now - pricing high and relatively fast moving - but i'm with you - that house seems high - the current assessed value is 254k, and they paid 262k in 2010. not sure if it says this in the listing - but the occupancy is listed as duplex.

Beth the realtor is fishing for a sucker.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Eda

Beth the realtor is fishing for a sucker.

that's dr. beth to you.......as in m.d.

YL79W_w120h160_v5933.jpg

NC stop teasing us with photos of VinScorpio's "Casa de la Plasix"

Thanks. I can see the potential to make some of your money back with the football revenue; but I don't think I'd like a bunch of drunks on my lawn for those Saturday's. Now don't get me wrong... I'm perfectly fine being the drunk on someone else's lawn those saturdays, but...

Latest posts