UL-Monroe Prediction thread...

Gohawks123

This and SIU are the worst teams we will play this year. They only have 2 players that even logged minutes last year and return only 5 players from last year.

Iowa wins 79-61 and there will be much rejoicing.

I hate to say this,but it is almost a must-win game. Need to get a game in the W column just to make sure the youngsters do not start to feel pressure to avoid the unspeakable.

Fran is the man and he is MAD. I am predicting that he rallies the troops and let's them know how MAD he is. His uptempo offense picks up and Iowa wins 91-68

Really sucks this game isn't going to be on tv.... Having the BTN and them letting Mediacom air it instead just pisses me off.

I say we win tonite,because it is not on TV. I am starting to think Iowa may not win a game that is on TV this year. Lets pray for a win vs SIU-Edwardsville.

I think Fran realizes that this team needs to slow down to win a game right now. We need a win more than we need to implement the system. Slowing it down will cut down on TO's that allow a lesser team to stay in the game and use our talent advantage (a slim one but I'll give us the benefit of the doubt).

62-55 Iowa wins

Sounds like we're playing a really bad team tonight, and I think the Hawks will play a better game, including fewer turnovers. Hopefully better defense.

Hawks win 82-68.

Latest posts