UI refuses to grant press credentials to Harty and Howe

I think this is pretty much a non issue. I don't consider either of those guys journalists. If Brian and Kirk intervened on their behalf good for all of them... I'm not surprised. Despite the naysayers I think I can get general agreement that Kirk's character is unassailable.

Despite the naysayers I think I can get general agreement that Kirk's character is unassailable.

Tell that to the parents of the girl two of Kirk's thugs pulled the train on while she was passed out cold and then instead of going to the cops tried to handle it in house.

Maybe a more fitting screen name for you would be LapDog?

Tell that to the parents of the girl two of Kirk's thugs pulled the train on while she was passed out cold and then instead of going to the cops tried to handle it in house.

Wow, obvious Clown troll is obvious.

Wow, obvious Clown troll is obvious.

Or just a guy who thinks the protection and dignity of women is more important than a school's reputation. Does Kirk and Gary?

Still having troubles finding your article on here reject? Maybe you and HawkeyeBob can pool your money and hire an 8 year old to show you how to work the internet. LOL

Or just a guy who thinks the protection and dignity of women is more important than a school's reputation. Does Kirk and Gary?

Still having troubles finding your article on here reject? Maybe you and HawkeyeBob can pool your money and hire an 8 year old to show you how to work the internet. LOL

Clown trolls gotta troll. Is a Pierce reference next

Clone troll or idiot (and there are plenty of them out there). If you're that simplistic in your thinking, there's no point in explaining how ridiculous your post is.

Per Moorehouse on Marty and Miller they have passes now. Moorehouse also said there are too many people with passes that shouldn't have them (not Harty or Howe...he felt they should have them).

Moorehouse brings up the bigger point in all of this. Where do they draw the line????

Those on twitter and elsewhere using this as a excuse to trash the SID and athletic department are clueless. They don't know how passes work, who gets them and how many they give out for each game with the limited space they have. There isn't enough room for every Tom, Dick, and Harry that runs a blog or message board with 12 members to get one. So please all knowing tell me where the U of I should draw the line???

Of course Howe and Harty should get a pass but I understand why they originally were told no.

As for scout and rivals those are both owned by much bigger media companies and aren't just some blog a guy started from his basement. Yes, the University should take every pass on a case by case basis but they have to have some set of rules as a starting point.

And I guarantee that Ohio State and Michigan don't give press passes to every Michigan or Ohio State message board out there.

I also think Howe and Harty running to twitter to tell everyone is pretty unprofessional. Grow up and call the SID office and have an adult discussion about it don't act like a little child because you were told no.

Best way you get back at the CR paper then is to go out this season and not suck. That would put egg on their faces. Much better to do it that way instead of doing this, which makes Barta and Kirk look a bit petulent.
A bit petulant with the press is the way Kirk likes it.

Moorehouse brings up the bigger point in all of this. Where do they draw the line????

Those on twitter and elsewhere using this as a excuse to trash the SID and athletic department are clueless. They don't know how passes work, who gets them and how many they give out for each game with the limited space they have. There isn't enough room for every Tom, Dick, and Harry that runs a blog or message board with 12 members to get one. So please all knowing tell me where the U of I should draw the line???

Of course Howe and Harty should get a pass but I understand why they originally were told no.

As for scout and rivals those are both owned by much bigger media companies and aren't just some blog a guy started from his basement. Yes, the University should take every pass on a case by case basis but they have to have some set of rules as a starting point.

And I guarantee that Ohio State and Michigan don't give press passes to every Michigan or Ohio State message board out there.

I also think Howe and Harty running to twitter to tell everyone is pretty unprofessional. Grow up and call the SID office and have an adult discussion about it don't act like a little child because you were told no.

Well said Hoffa

Very well said Hoffa... It is funny how some view social media still. Some people and I don't think it's right or wrong to feel this way think them "crying" (for a lack of a better word) on twitter and whatever else is unprofessional. Yet some feel it's just the way people communicate now... I'm not even sure which side of it I fall on. I know at first I sure felt it was unprofessional etc. Now I feel like it's just becoming more and more the norm so why be mad about something not many care about. Basically water cooler talk has expanded to the whole world in a click.

If I didn't get a pass Id most likely start writing some articles on good character and tenure not performance or anything too exciting. You know some people just don't go for all that jazz. Me I love a good dive play on 3rd and 12. Not fancy and hardly ever gets the job done but passing is so scary.

Out of all the times Ive met kirk he wasnt cursing me out.

Latest posts