Uhhhh...Game Thread I Guess

About the biggest lost art or skill in the game is following your shot. JW not following his 3 led to that fast break, not picking solely on him as almost all players are bad at following, but come on guys if you do it and the opponent doesnt that gives you some 2nd chances.
Old school ball. Following your shot, off the glass, bounce passes, boxing out, and the almost never, ever 15' jump shot

Yes, very good bench play from pemsl and kreiner on offense, Hawks were behind 4-0 in offensive boards but ended the half ahead 6-5 which really helps. PSU lives on steals but only has 1 and hawks with only 2 turnovers

About the biggest lost art or skill in the game is following your shot. JW not following his 3 led to that fast break, not picking solely on him as almost all players are bad at following, but come on guys if you do it and the opponent doesnt that gives you some 2nd chances.

We need those offensive rebounds desperately

e4dd72b081046022daf1381afb87ea6c404d4f6d.gifv

Lions are really covering Luka

We need quicker ball movement to get the ball to the other side

Where he is open

Also need to spread the floor to open things up a bit in the middle

Wiese needs to get his Mojo back, this partial press is killing us. Giving Pedo too many open shots and layups. Either press for real or get back.

At the pace the game is being played I could see him scoring 13+ in the 2nd half.......he has missed a lot of easy buckets
Oh, no. He's warmed up, pissed as hell he missed so many. I see nothing but 7 of 10 from the field. Actually, the game winner. Boom

Latest posts