Uh...Pemsl?

That was great to see as usually the other teams have the guy that has never made a 3 in their life pull one out of their butt against the Hawks. I am still pulling for Pensl and he is contributing a little more all the time. He just needs to eliminate bone headed stuff as he gives much needed minutes.

It looked to me last night like Pemsl is finally starting to find his game again. The Hawks could sure use him.

I said it after the Michigan game and the Minnesota game. He doesn’t have a role right now. He used to provide some offense but he’s shooting under 20% from the floor this year. I feel for the kid because he’s had so much for injuries but right now he’s nowhere near a positive player.

I’d like to see Till get a shot he’s pretty athletic and plays hard. Would be a good fit at the four for spot minutes I think.
I DVR’d the game and was pretty certain I saw Till airmail a layup....i don’t think he is the answer right now, maybe in the future.

3!

EN91f-cUYAAK0b7

No, No, No..... Yes!!!

I sat pretty low (as one of the couple students who showed up) and watched the warmups before the game. Pemsl hit those threes at a pretty decent clip during shootaround. Pretty sure he has been working on adding the three ball to his game.

Till was dogging it a couple times on both ends of the court last night. His head is just not in the game and it doesn’t look like he’s giving it his all, which is weird for a walk on. Maybe it’s confidence or maybe it’s just not understanding where he’s supposed to be. He’s had a weird season, particularly with going to a SF game when Iowa was already short handed.

Till was dogging it a couple times on both ends of the court last night. His head is just not in the game and it doesn’t look like he’s giving it his all, which is weird for a walk on. Maybe it’s confidence or maybe it’s just not understanding where he’s supposed to be. He’s had a weird season, particularly with going to a SF game when Iowa was already short handed.
Too bad his brother in law couldn't rub off on him!

I sat pretty low (as one of the couple students who showed up) and watched the warmups before the game. Pemsl hit those threes at a pretty decent clip during shootaround. Pretty sure he has been working on adding the three ball to his game.
He knows he had to improve peremiter shooting to improve his NBA draft status. :p

Latest posts