Uh...Pemsl?

I said it after the Michigan game and the Minnesota game. He doesn’t have a role right now. He used to provide some offense but he’s shooting under 20% from the floor this year. I feel for the kid because he’s had so much for injuries but right now he’s nowhere near a positive player.

I’d like to see Till get a shot he’s pretty athletic and plays hard. Would be a good fit at the four for spot minutes I think.

42-untitled-peter-c-vey.jpg

He's just a lost cause at this point. A transfer waiting to happen.

Unfortunately at some point this year Garza is going to hit foul trouble and pemsl will need to step up in a big way.

I've always loved his effort and attitude. He seems to be a great teammate. I think he can still help this team in limited minutes. He needs to value the ball a WHOLE lot more though.

He's a man without a role. He hasn't played very well at all in what little time he's gotten to play and unless another injury happens or early foul trouble I can't see how he'd get much PT beyond what he currently is

He's just a lost cause at this point. A transfer waiting to happen.

Unfortunately at some point this year Garza is going to hit foul trouble and pemsl will need to step up in a big way.
We have Kriener for that. Garza and Kriener can hold down all the minutes at the 5 with Kreiner having to steal some at the 4. I believe Till should be used as a 4 before Pemsl for spot minutes.

Did anyone else see him offering words of encouragement to Garza toward the end of the game? His role might be to just be a vocal bench warmer at this point unfortunately. I still like his edge, effort and toughness, but man after leading the league in FG % as a freshman for about 1/3-1/2 the year, he has really struggled

I think we will see Pemsel used very sparingly going forward. I'm afraid injury has not let him continue from what was a very promising start his freshman year.

Did anyone else see him offering words of encouragement to Garza toward the end of the game? His role might be to just be a vocal bench warmer at this point unfortunately. I still like his edge, effort and toughness, but man after leading the league in FG % as a freshman for about 1/3-1/2 the year, he has really struggled
How crazy is that? He shot 61.7% as a freshman and he currently is at 17.6% from the field. He’s had so many injuries you feel bad for the kid but at a certain point you can’t continue to put him out there.

Pemsl's goal should be to play hard and not do anything to get noticed. It's beyond frustrating for him (and Kriener really) to come in and try to be the man. They don't need to be the man. They just need to give breathers.

Man...give the kid a break. He was starting to find a bit of a groove after coming back from suspension...then he got hurt...and its' a back issue. I've never had back issues...but I've known people who have and you can't do dick at anything without pain. You are a shell of yourself until you get it under control.

The other thing is, this guy sat all of last year. He's not played that many games and being hurt...it's not fair to him to be critical. If I was Fran...I'd shut him down for a week or two...and hope he can come back at the end of January. That's when he will be critical...but he has to be healthy.

Latest posts