Ugliest basketball floor

I agree, the NW floor is far worse.

It looks like they paid college work study kids to paint it and they only had half as much paint as they needed.

I noticed that LSU's uniforms looked more purple as they got closer to half court. I figured it was either my TV or the fact that they were so close to the Big O.

Do they not have a midcourt stripe? Also, can only hope G-force breaks out of his two-game funk to re-christen that place from Matt Knight Arena to Matt Gatens Arena.

Wrong!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sdVx5gQz6w]Dana Carvey goes nuts! - YouTube[/ame]

The pictures of Oregon's court don't do it justice. I watched a little bit of that game last night, and it gets far worse when you see moving video. I will have a headache by the end of the game on Sunday.

I have to admit that I respect Oregon's creativity and willingness to risk embarrassment in the pursuit of it.

That court is pretty f'n sweet from an artistic point of view, and their Rose Bowl uniforms were just about the coolest I've ever seen.

I appreciate the effort but it looks like the aftermath of a 1980's Iowa wrestling team party - extended beer slides and puking.

Latest posts