Tyler Smith

BlitzBuster

Former Hawkeye Tyler Smith 1 of 4 Tennessee players arrested on weapon and drug charges per ESPN bottom line

Ha! BBall players and their guns...its amazing how stupid most of these d1 FB and mens BB athletes are...

This.

I guess they either do not think or think they can get away with these type of activities. To be fair, it is a pretty small percentage of college athletes that actually get into trouble.

This.

I guess they either do not think or think they can get away with these type of activities. To be fair, it is a pretty small percentage of college athletes that actually get into trouble.

I guess if you take the attitude of "its only a crime if you get caught" then its a small percentage

In a related story, the Washington Wizards are strongly considering making Tyler Smith their number one pick in the upcoming draft.

Tyler is responsible for his actions, despite what certain 'excusers' blab on about.
Tiger is responsible, so is Tyler, so is Leach.

Tyler should have stayed in Iowa City and stayed clean.

I never understood why coach's are to blame for a player getting into trouble. Sure, blame them for recruiting them if they have a history of it but don't blame someone else for an adult (and these players are adults) doing something stupid.

I never understood why coach's are to blame for a player getting into trouble. Sure, blame them for recruiting them if they have a history of it but don't blame someone else for an adult (and these players are adults) doing something stupid.

I agree.. When I said that Pearl was just as much to blame as Alford, I was implying that neither coach is to blame.

Latest posts