Tyler Cook?

I

Ian Pike Hammer

any medical news on him? God, I hope he's not out for the Wisky game?

Obviously, you did not see his head snap back when someone hit him in the face/head. But, I am happy that we have all seeing doctors on this thread that know he was perfectly able to get up and run down the court. Good grief.
My wife would have laughed off such a "hit" in his face and head...it was a flop, plain and simple. Nothing on the monitor to call, back from the locker room in 30 seconds, on the ground for two full plays, just stop, be a man.

You sir, are a waste of food. You have no idea what he did, or did not, suffer from this incident. I don't either, but I am willing to give TC a pass with regard to assumptions (your specialty), given his attitude and what he has done and will do for this program. Go get on another board. You are growing increasingly unreasonable. Add some real information to Hawkeye Nation, if you in fact have any.

You sir, are a waste of food. You have no idea what he did, or did not, suffer from this incident. I don't either, but I am willing to give TC a pass with regard to assumptions (your specialty), given his attitude and what he has done and will do for this program. Go get on another board. You are growing increasingly unreasonable. Add some real information to Hawkeye Nation, if you in fact have any.
He's a waste of food, yet you call him sir?

Who are you referring to, me, if so attach a quote, that will be time well spent by you, and easier to follow. Unreasonable in what ways? What is his attitude? Have you spoken to him or, perhaps, you are working on assumptions yourself? Come on, he was playing the injury because he was embarrassed by his performance. Soft.

Cook is fine. A game that will likely be a half court game they will need him. On to the next one that should be his approach.

Tyler was frustrated last night. He never got hit and flopped. Replays show that. Officials took a quick look. Play on. Tyler was in the locker room for like 30 seconds like the previous poster pointed out.

He also overreacted when the Pitt players surrounded him and went for the ball. I felt emabarrassed for him. He will get bitch-slapped If he thinks he is going play like at the next level.

And will he play at the next level? I doubt it. I believe he got frustrated last night because he has no game really. He couldn't do anything when he had the ball at the top of the key. They laid off him. Why? Because he has NO MIDRANGE JUMPER.

Fran gave the entire team the day off to recover from Gary Dolphins comments yesterday stay tuned for further updated news.

It’s a very tough situation to deal with, egos have been crushed and it’s time for us all to take a moment and cope in our own ways!! :cool:

Pitt guards will be sending get well cards out to Fran and the Iowa players soon.

Last edited:
Tyler was frustrated last night. He never got hit and flopped. Replays show that. Officials took a quick look. Play on. Tyler was in the locker room for like 30 seconds like the previous poster pointed out.

He also overreacted when the Pitt players surrounded him and went for the ball. I felt emabarrassed for him. He will get bitch-slapped If he thinks he is going play like at the next level.

And will he play at the next level? I doubt it. I believe he got frustrated last night because he has no game really. He couldn't do anything when he had the ball at the top of the key. They laid off him. Why? Because he has NO MIDRANGE JUMPER.

Coulda been the angle, but I saw an elbow above the left eye. They looked at the monitor to see if it was a flagrant one b/c it was above the shoulders. We'll see if he has a knot or bruise there tomorrow and what the official university statement is.