Tyler Cook

I think you can say that about most players because they're imperfect. Ethan Happ shooting free throws would be an example of that. He's still one of the best players in the Big Ten as is Cook. They change how opponents defend their respective teams.

The bottom line is that this team is no where near 18-5 without Cook. He makes the game easier for all of his teammates.
I agree mostly. All players are imperfect. He is just a high risk, high reward player. He is improving and having him on the team gives Iowa an athletic presence they often don't have. Cook making short range jumpers, wow, what a tool to have. The more "under control" he plays, the better the team will be. There is a learning curve.

TC was huge last night. No doubt. If he continues that type of play, the Hawkeyes become an even tougher out.

He stayed within the limits of his skill set. His problem lies when he attempts things outside those limits.
Yes, give it to the guard...Thank You

I read that on jump shots this year Cook is 5/25.... 0/4 from 3. So he's not taking many or making many of them. But that one turnaround fadeaway he made was a really huge shot.

Again...

Cook averages 3.1 turnovers a game.

Lamar Stevens Penn State - 2.7 turnovers a game

Bruno Fernando - 2.7

Ethan Happ - 2.7

Nick Ward, MSU - 2.3

Kaleb Wesson - 2.2

James Palmer 2.3
Here's another one to add to your list. Zion Williamson, the best player in the game today, averages 2.3 turnovers a game.

Here's another one to add to your list. Zion Williamson, the best player in the game today, averages 2.3 turnovers a game.

Since you mentioned Zion, how about this craziness:

The best single-season PERs recorded in college ball in the last 10 seasons:
upload_2019-2-14_5-30-55.png

Zion Williamson current PER: 42.3