Tyler Cook Trims List to 6

I believe that he will make the right decision and come play basketball for the University of Iowa. It is clearly the best place for him.

How many does Fran have?

Yeah I was referring to his tenure at Iowa, but that's an obvious answer...so deanvogs took it a step further and used Fran's career record, in which he has 3 NCAA tourney wins in about 20 years of head coaching.

Sounds like Missouri is out for Cook (per his mother). Now Florida has just offered an in state Dontay Bassett
PF https://rivals.yahoo.com/iowa/basketball/recruiting/player-Dontay-Bassett-169352

Couple that with some guys saying things like this, and I'm hoping Cook commits this weekend:

[tweet]644553520155389952[/tweet]

Oh, please be true! This kid could be our missing piece to the puzzle and a front court of Cook, Wagner, Pemsl and Kriener will be a really good one. Couple that with all of the shooters and slashers we have, it sets up nicely for a run.

If we land him, which would be awesome, I look forward to dumb Iowa State fans trying to discredit the signing somehow.

He's a solid player and would fit the Hawks style of play better. Still would like to see him in red and gold. Prohm seems to be hard on the recruiting trail. I'm all for better rivalries

if that is the criteria, then neither did Fran.

This made me laffy.:p Good one!

Tyler Cook to Iowa. I got a good feeling on this one. I know somewhere I read that recruiting gurus are predicting this, now I can't find it. So I'm just gonna go with the ol' "close anonymous friend who is close to the program says" routine.

This made me laffy.:p Good one!

Tyler Cook to Iowa. I got a good feeling on this one. I know somewhere I read that recruiting gurus are predicting this, now I can't find it. So I'm just gonna go with the ol' "close anonymous friend who is close to the program says" routine.

If you look at 247 sports almost everyone is predicting Cook to Iowa. There's one homer predicting Missouri.

It will open the flood gates.

The first set of domino's to fall will be having Moss, Jones (for 1 season), Williams, Fleming, Ellison and Hutton being able to play 1 on 1 because we'll have a legit scorer in the post. Then, a front court of Wagner, Cook, Pemsl and Kriener sounds pretty good to me. That's the kind of lineup that matches up better with MSU.

I got 50 cents on Cook committing by Tuesday (anyone got the odds of this). No inside information just a gut feeling after tonight's atmosphere, and him dropping Missouri from his list. For along time they were the leaders after hiring either his hs coach or aau coach to their coaching staff. He would be a great get for Fran and I think he could be a huge building block for the future.

I got 50 cents on Cook committing by Tuesday (anyone got the odds of this). No inside information just a gut feeling after tonight's atmosphere, and him dropping Missouri from his list. For along time they were the leaders after hiring either his hs coach or aau coach to their coaching staff. He would be a great get for Fran and I think he could be a huge building block for the future.

Man I hope your gut is right!

Latest posts