Two Pieces of Information that I haven't seen posted here yet

That would be the icing on the cake!! But i dont know if there's a higher ranked pg available .not that rankings are everything.And if he's got one in his pocket it would more than likely be a four year ride.

It shouldn't threaten Cully at all, i would guess he'd move over to the 2 spot(when he's not at point) and get even more time without all the pressure of handling the ball up the court and look to score more especially if we're running and gunning.

I'm sure Cully wants to start and play as much as possible but after last season I would bet nearly every hawkeye remaining would give up a few of their minutes if it meant more of an uptempo style along with a few more wins

If Fran wanted to offer both, he may as well move forward with Ware now. It would appear that is not his plan as nothing is done yet.

How threatened is Cully if Fran brings in two pgs versus one? Two new guys would really up the competition for the playing time.
Right now Cully has no one to help out when he needs a break. With this (anticipated) offense, he's going to need to be subbed. Plus, if Cully gets hurt, Iowa is screwed.

Cully knows Iowa needs 1 or 2 more guards. He won't be threatened.

Cully can play some off guard,as he showed with his shooting display vs Michigan in the BTT.
Cully also was getting ice on his back after every game,as he has a broken vertabrae in there...insurance is necessary.