Twlight Zone: Iowa is the big guy, MSU is the little guy, and Izzo is still a rat game thread

Of course he does, and as an Iowa fan you want him to hit 30-35% of them to keep em honest
As an Iowa fan I want him to hit them all, but I'm sure the scouting report says sag off CMac and beg him to shoot. He is never going to shoot a high enough percentage to hurt you. His shot is flat and usually short.

As an Iowa fan I want him to hit them all, but I'm sure the scouting report says sag off CMac and beg him to shoot. He is never going to shoot a high enough percentage to hurt you. His shot is flat and usually short.
I agree, he’s not out there to shoot, but has to when teams do that to him. He’ll occasionally be an asset on offense, which never hurts. He’s not a volume enough shooter to really hurt us THAT bad over a course of a game, so imo, shoot.

I agree, he’s not out there to shoot, but has to when teams do that to him. He’ll occasionally be an asset on offense, which never hurts. He’s not a volume enough shooter to really hurt us THAT bad over a course of a game, so imo, shoot.
That's not his only option to just fire it up there because he's open. Rotate it quickly and cut. Put it on the floor and drive. You never want to fall into what the other team wants you to do. They want him firing away from deep or they would simply move out on him.

Latest posts