Turn Out The Lights...

Actually they showed some promise. However, for athleticism they need Wagner and Uhl on the floor. This team isn't athletic enough. Pemsyl had a great game but needs to play smarter. Garza will be fine.

No point guard.

18 turnovers, can’t get to the free throw line, they fought hard tonight, still a random rotation that god can’t figure out

Fran doesn't look like he's enjoying this. He doesn't look well. The announcers sure put in how CM was gonna fix things.

Actually they showed some promise. However, for athleticism they need Wagner and Uhl on the floor. This team isn't athletic enough. Pemsyl had a great game but needs to play smarter. Garza will be fine.

No point guard.

You place waaaaaaay too much on athleticism if you think we need Wagner and Uhl on the floor.

No point guard.
Arhleticism was fine. Just need way less Garza and Kriener.

Free throws and turnovers are the only reason Iowa lost. Well, that and sketchy ref calls but that happens at Hilton.

No point guard.
Have you seen Uhl play basketball? This isn’t head to head running.

I was glad to at least see Fran try something new. Altbough I thought he stayed with ellingson way too long when Dailey was showing promise. Also moss completely disappeared.

The athleticism without them is too much. Suggestions? They've been getting worse over the years? Why?

I have a suggestion. Almost no Kriener, Wagner, Uhl, or Garza. Cook, Nunge, and Pemsl get over 90% of the 4/5 minutes. Dailey plays more than Moss. Connor comes back and is hopefully better than Elligson.

18 turnovers, can’t get to the free throw line, they fought hard tonight, still a random rotation that god can’t figure out
Yup that was it. Subtract just 5 or 6 of those turnovers score on half of those possessions and make half the free throws we missed and we win. That simple.

I have a suggestion. Almost no Kriener, Wagner, Uhl, or Garza. Cook, Nunge, and Pemsl get over 90% of the 4/5 minutes. Dailey plays more than Moss. Connor comes back and is hopefully better than Elligson.
Bingo. That’s where I am at.

Kriener is just too slow. Garza will be fine. Cook just doesn't move away from the ball.

Yup that was it. Subtract just 5 or 6 of those turnovers score on half of those possessions and make half the free throws we missed and we win. That simple.

It was a 5 point game with about 1 minute left. We needed way less than that to win that game.

It was a 5 point game with about 1 minute left. We needed way less than that to win that game.
I get that. All I'm saying is if my scenario is playing out during the game Iowa's up 5 or 6 late and they are the ones scrambling and fouling us at the end playing the free throw game.

Latest posts