Turn Out The Lights...

The athleticism without them is too much. Suggestions? They've been getting worse over the years? Why?

More Nunge. He showed good athleticism tonight. He's a tough matchup. He still gets lost on defense once in a while, but he blocked a shot, tipped some passes, had 4 assists, 8 rebounds, no turnovers.

More Nunge. He showed good athleticism tonight. He's a tough matchup. He still gets lost on defense once in a while, but he blocked a shot, tipped some passes, had 4 assists, 8 rebounds, no turnovers.

that was a pretty quiet good game.

that was a pretty quiet good game.

I didn't think it was quiet at all. He was 7-14 from the field (most shots on the team) and was a presence. Pretty impressive for 3rd road game in his college career. Not afraid of the moment. I will be interested how and where Fran plays him going forward.

Reactions: ISC
Might as well play him 30+ minutes a game. None of these games matter any more until March, so screw it.

I didn't think it was quiet at all. He was 7-14 from the field (most shots on the team) and was a presence. Pretty impressive for 3rd road game in his college career. Not afraid of the moment. I will be interested how and where Fran plays him going forward.

To digress. He did it in a not flamboyant way I guess. Workmanship. How many minutes did he get?

To digress. He did it in a not flamboyant way I guess. Workmanship. How many minutes did he get?

23 minutes. He earned more. So did Pemsl. Garza and Kreiner need some work. Still too many bodies up front and not enough guards. Moss is really struggling. Started the game off well, then just disappeared.

I'd honestly like to see more minutes for the greyshirts the rest of the non-con, especially if there are any point guards. None of these games mean anything until March, so we might as well see if any of the walk-ons have some game.

Latest posts