Tuesday practice pics

Man, the first picture makes me feel better about our LBs. Spearman is 18. I can't help but thing he probably leaves Iowa with a hand on the ground at 255 or so. He's got a big frame. Alston just looks the part. I think our defense is going to be pretty good.

Man, the first picture makes me feel better about our LBs. Spearman is 18. I can't help but thing he probably leaves Iowa with a hand on the ground at 255 or so. He's got a big frame. Alston just looks the part. I think our defense is going to be pretty good.

Agreed. Also noticed that Wiegers looks to be pretty good sized as well.

Actually Spearman is still 17 I believe. Perry doesnt look very solid in any pic I see of him but apparently he is a decent player. Weigers is a big kid already. Glad he is at Iowa.

Actually Spearman is still 17 I believe. Perry doesnt look very solid in any pic I see of him but apparently he is a decent player. Weigers is a big kid already. Glad he is at Iowa.

Correct. Reggie turns 18 in a couple weeks (the 16th or 20th, can't remember for sure). Regardless, he does have a terrific frame and already looks to be putting plenty of meat on compared to last year. I don't know if they'll grow him to 255; but who knows how he'll get Doyalized. One thing is for sure with him... The future is bright.

How about that O-line!! Pic #17! If that shot doesn't get you pumped, check yo pulse... You may dead!!

Actually Alston and Daniels would look good on mopeds. If riding double it would look gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Actually Alston and Daniels would look good on mopeds. If riding double it would look gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Actually there is something seriously wrong with 2 dudes on a moped. It might even be considered a felony in Iowa City.

Perspective is a funny thing....I'm not the greatest at linking things, pictures in particular, but there are some on the Register site that showed the 3 of them together. I was shocked how much taller and longer Perry was. Especially in lieu of the fact that Spearman is supposed top be as tall. I also saw another where they are leaning over for the football and I was shocked how long Perry and Alston for that matter, arms were...

C

Perspective is a funny thing....I'm not the greatest at linking things, pictures in particular, but there are some on the Register site that showed the 3 of them together. I was shocked how much taller and longer Perry was. Especially in lieu of the fact that Spearman is supposed top be as tall. I also saw another where they are leaning over for the football and I was shocked how long Perry and Alston for that matter, arms were...

C

Not sure if this will work but I'm going to try....

If the pictures come through I'm not sure how anyone looks at those pictures and says Perry doesn't look solid. He looks huge next to the other 2. Now his arms aren't bulging but they are exceptionally long and still big. By the by it was Spearman who "also" had the ridiculously longs arms not Alston....

The Lbers are in pics, 21, 22, 23 and 47

PS...JR looks bulked up and quite a bit bigger and more defined than CJ.

http://hawkcentral.com/2014/08/04/photos-iowa-football-media-day-2/

C

You mean this pic?

dmrdc5-6ggl2mro8ts1n4z937xw_original1.jpg

looking through those photos ...pretty cool effect that put on them. Dang we got some ugly football players. there I said it.

Latest posts