Tuesday practice pics

LOL...thats the one, I was shcoked at how Big Perry was comparatively speaking.

C

that picture looks photoshopped. not making any commentary on your comment on Perry - just looks like the three of them are superimposed on to the background.

and, the way Perry is standing - a little ahead of the other two, might make him look taller than them a bit. but i have no idea how big or tall these guys are other than their listings.

that picture looks photoshopped. not making any commentary on your comment on Perry - just looks like the three of them are superimposed on to the background.

and, the way Perry is standing - a little ahead of the other two, might make him look taller than them a bit. but i have no idea how big or tall these guys are other than their listings.

Yes I concure, it is an odd picture framing, but I only brought it up in reference to Perry not being solid. Clearly he's bigger than the other two

One thing is for sure... Nobody can ever say Broderick Binns' arms are too short!
#16 Baby!

This team's season is so heavily invested in that D-Line and coaching knows it. I am glad to see BB back and hope he is successful in his new position.

Can you say "Contain"??? I hope so.

You mean this pic?

dmrdc5-6ggl2mro8ts1n4z937xw_original1.jpg

Awesome pic!

Fill flash in daylight. Maybe contrast enhanced in PS. His right arm is occluded by Alston but he is standing at a slight angle into the center of the image so his left shoulder is closer to the camera. Ditto, but mirror imaged, for Spearman. This makes Alston the smallest of the bunch and Perry is by far the largest of the bunch.

There's also the obligatory Kirk and Doyle right next to each other pic. Having been down on the sidelines for five games, I was always amazed at how involved Chris Doyle during the contests, and that he is not a position coach. He is around the players more than anyone else in the program and it's not even close. It's the Kirk Ferentz era, and Norm was a huge part of it, but Doyle is the secret sauce.

Drew Ott needs to get familiar with the dumbbell rack. I was hoping to see some arms more in line with those of the following players.

Shannon Sharpe
Terrell Suggs
Ray Lewis
Bruce Smith

Drew Ott needs to get familiar with the dumbbell rack. I was hoping to see some arms more in line with those of the following players.

Shannon Sharpe
Terrell Suggs
Ray Lewis
Bruce Smith
Meh....Ott is farm strong. Those guys never won a hay bale toss.

Latest posts