Tuesday is the start of our 3 game win streak

Iowa could win all three. But when a team is unable to play consistntly good basketball for 10 straight minutes, can you really expect them to play it for three straight games?

Winner for Big 10 Rhetorical Question of the Week.

If you are going to bring in this years past facts showing why we WONT win, than I will to.
It is simple really, we did not have are best player, Aaron Fuller until about two weeks ago, and since than we are playing and competing the best we have all year. We got spanked at home by msu with out fuller but with him we lost a closs game that we could of won at a very tough enviroment.

I looked at the stats...Fuller has appearred in 24 of our 26 games. He has been 100% since the beginning of January...and has helped us a great deal..no doubt, but he has been in there for all big ten games.

Why is northwestern a loss? they looked very un impressive and it is not to hard to steal a win at a high school gym ;)

I don't think we should be talking smack about NW's gym being high school!! In fact they have been selling out home games this season (8117 seats). That's DOUBLE what we have in ACTUAL attendance this year. You know NW will want revenge and I'm sure their fans will let us know we are now worse than them.

If you are going to bring in this years past facts showing why we WONT win, than I will to.
It is simple really, we did not have are best player, Aaron Fuller until about two weeks ago, and since than we are playing and competing the best we have all year. We got spanked at home by msu with out fuller but with him we lost a closs game that we could of won at a very tough enviroment.

You are right. I also hope I am dead wrong and we go 2-1 or 3-0. I am just not as optimistic these days.

Latest posts