Tucker's Decisions Exact Heavy Toll

I know, its complicated...hard to explain really. I trust Todd knows Anthony well. I dont know if AT is a fragile person or not...I suspect he may be. And perhaps kicking him to the curb right now would be a very, very bad thing for him. They would know more than I do.
If the question is - would kicking Anthony out break him? The answer is no. So Lickliter keeping him on doesn't have a lot to do with Tuck as a person. I mean, it does and it doesn't. The reason Lickliter got into coach was because of the interpersonal relationships and his love for BB. Obviously he wants Tucker to succeed on the court and in life. But if its a question of whether kicking Tucker out would damage him as a person/break him. Then no, it wouldn't. Not Tuck.

Seems like a certain coach in Ames was pitied for having an alchohal problem. I believe ISU rewarded him with a 1 million dollar severence package and paid time off. Perhaps Anthony has a disease which needs treatment. I don't really know but it is hard for me to completely trash the kid without knowing his complete situation.

Seems like a certain coach in Ames was pitied for having an alchohal problem. I believe ISU rewarded him with a 1 million dollar severence package and paid time off. Perhaps Anthony has a disease which needs treatment. I don't really know but it is hard for me to completely trash the kid without knowing his complete situation.

I dont see anyone trashing the kid in this post.

Eustachy was fired from his job. I guess the equivalent for Tucker would be to revoke his basketball opportunities but leave him on scholarship for school?

Didnt KF do that for at least one, if not a couple of players? Basically tell they wouldnt play again, but could stay and graduate? Or, perhaps my memory is askew.

Latest posts