Tucker to Minnesota?

But that was because he came from Arizona.

Didn't Luke go from Indiana to Arizona, then to Iowa and redshirted 1 year at Iowa?
Played two at Indiana, transferred to Arizona, attended for a semester, never played, then transferred to Iowa, where he played two years. The only year he sat out was 1999-2000.

UW-Green Bay was a school that offered Tucker back in his prep days...maybe that would be a good place for him?

But that was because he came from Arizona.

Didn't Luke go from Indiana to Arizona, then to Iowa and redshirted 1 year at Iowa?

I don't think Recker lost any eligibility (or had to sit out) becuase of the accident he was involved in while at Arizona (traveling I believe back or forth, and his g-friend at the time was seriously injured) and was thus given a hardship (if that's the correct word).

I don't think Recker lost any eligibility (or had to sit out) becuase of the accident he was involved in while at Arizona (traveling I believe back or forth, and his g-friend at the time was seriously injured) and was thus given a hardship (if that's the correct word).

Correct, he was granted a hardship.

What a joke. He does not have even close the the skills that Tubby is looking for. He did not want him out of high school and certainly would not want him for his system now.

Perhaps he'll land at Southern Miss. He and coach could go out after practice to discuss offensive sets.

I hope Tucker gets his challenges straightened out and ends up having a good career wherever he lands but I have to admit you made me laugh just a bit with your post Tweeter.

Why would Tubby want Tucker?

I can't figure out why anyone thinks Tubby would want Tucker. Tucker is not as attractive now as he was out of high school. Tubby can recruit a higher caliber player than Tucker. After Tucker has had problems, and considering he didn't want him originally, I don't understand the logic behind why Tubby would go after him now.

If anyone can explain it I would be willing to listen. Good luck on that, by the way.

Latest posts