Trevon Young arrested?

bilde
Graziano's Southside Sausage for life, what!

Is that Frances Graziano?

They do make great sausage.

The South Side is God's country, anyone who has a problem with that can meet me up at Donna's Lounge I'll be there hog hunting all night.

I like the way everyone is trashing the South Side of Des Moines...how many of you trash talkers were raised there or your families like Moms and Dads are from there? Just because guys or kids get picked up for burglary there doesn't mean kids that go to Roosevelt etc. are doing the same ****.

Must be a southsider, eh brah? :rolleyes:

I only venture to the southside when it's deemed 100% necessary, as in I have to attend one of my kids athletic activities OR I've run out of Graziano sausage and spices. Even then I try to get in and out as quickly as humanly possible.

Take it for what it's worth, but I was in the barber shop today and there were some football players from East High as well as some guys that knew Trevon's dad. The boys said they had spoken directly with Trevon and as expected, his offer from Iowa has been rescinded. It was funny because even these 17 year old kids were talking about how Des Moines has been a cesspool for Iowa. Talking about how they all get in trouble, and even when they don't, most are busts anyway. Was actually refreshing that none of the kids thought it was BS that he got his offer pulled. They all talked about how stupid he was.

Take it for what it's worth, but I was in the barber shop today and there were some football players from East High as well as some guys that knew Trevon's dad. The boys said they had spoken directly with Trevon and as expected, his offer from Iowa has been rescinded. It was funny because even these 17 year old kids were talking about how Des Moines has been a cesspool for Iowa. Talking about how they all get in trouble, and even when they don't, most are busts anyway. Was actually refreshing that none of the kids thought it was BS that he got his offer pulled. They all talked about how stupid he was.

Platinum Cuts??

I'm not sure about this... please help me out. But within the appropriate, politically correct confines of properly neutered opinions... WTF is wrong with some of these kids?!

Get a full ride scholarship for a college degree...and then immediately go out and F*** it up.

I'm not sure about this... please help me out. But within the appropriate, politically correct confines of properly neutered opinions... WTF is wrong with some of these kids?!

Get a full ride scholarship for a college degree...and then immediately go out and F*** it up.

When you read Hawkeye posters on this topic, a topic which includes Garmon; Meyer; Malloy; etc. ("we were all drunkards; dopers and burglars in our youth, so STOP JUDGING US!!!") you realize that lousy parents are raising America's kids, and then the answer to your question becomes obvious.

The auto-blue-ribbon-phony-self-esteem society is a monumental failure. Just look to our affirmative-action Prez to see how far our standards have fallen in terms of leadership.

When you read Hawkeye posters on this topic, a topic which includes Garmon; Meyer; Malloy; etc. ("we were all drunkards; dopers and burglars in our youth, so STOP JUDGING US!!!") you realize that lousy parents are raising America's kids, and then the answer to your question becomes obvious.

The auto-blue-ribbon-phony-self-esteem society is a monumental failure. Just look to our affirmative-action Prez to see how far our standards have fallen in terms of leadership.

4286451_700b.jpg

Keep it in the cave jerk.

Well said

Well said

Um, yeah.

There is nothing more fun and entertaining than upsetting the America-haters and the blameless society weirdos.

:p

Another FWIW but someone on another site said Young and some other guys broke into an old storage building on a golf course and one of the kids broke out a window. If this is all there is to the story, I can't see Young getting or deserving much of a punishment. Who hasn't done something stupid when they were a teenager.

Another FWIW but someone on another site said Young and some other guys broke into an old storage building on a golf course and one of the kids broke out a window. If this is all there is to the story, I can't see Young getting or deserving much of a punishment. Who hasn't done something stupid when they were a teenager.

I live on the Southside and heard something similar. Heard they broke into one of the old Fort Des Moines buildings next to Blank Golf Course. Couple dudes and a couple chicks were there. They had no intention of theft as those buildings are empty. Sounded like they were trying to hang out in there, basically being kids who weren't thinking. I wouldn't expect much of a punishment.

Based on the address on the public report, it was definitely a storage shed at Blank Golf Course in Des Moines.

Also, I say that he does deserve punishment, and he deserves precisely because we all did some stuff as teenagers. We didn't keep doing dumb stuff beyond our teen years precisely because we were disciplined for the things that we did.

Based on the address on the public report, it was definitely a storage shed at Blank Golf Course in Des Moines.

Also, I say that he does deserve punishment, and he deserves precisely because we all did some stuff as teenagers. We didn't keep doing dumb stuff beyond our teen years precisely because we were disciplined for the things that we did.

A disciplinary punishment by Kirk wouldn't be a bad idea to show the kid some consequences. I just don't feel pulling his scholly is necessary. I'm sure all eyes are on Trevon for his senior year and he has to show he can stay out of trouble and keep his grades up.

There is nothing more fun and entertaining than upsetting the America-haters and the blameless society weirdos.

:p

Yeah you sound like a real winner. Way to learn all of us who don't share in your "values" and holier than thou "morals" a real lesson there, chief.:rolleyes:

Latest posts