Trevon Young arrested?

This. A lot of idiots down there on da "southside".

As much as I want to disagree with you, I can't. I used to live on the "southside" and as you mention that side of town has been decline for years. As you said, there are some idiots down there, but they are all over place it seems now:(

As much as I want to disagree with you, I can't. I used to live on the "southside" and as you mention that side of town has been decline for years. As you said, there are some idiots down there, but they are all over place it seems now:(

The southside Wal-Mart on a Saturday is worse then East Side night at the fair....

If he doesn't get suspended for the season for violating Lincoln's code of conduct then his scholly offer will still be on the table.

Last edited:
If this story is true then pull the schollie. Enough of this crud with players committing major or minor crimes/misdemeanors. It is not that freaking hard to stay out of trouble. Somehow I made it through high school and college with no arrests. And, I didn't have a Big 10 athletic schollie waiting for me ... Just tired of these idiot kids and the very poor choices some of them make. I say pull the plug. Enough ...

Hey, one of the few grown-ups on the board posted. What a pleasant change.

bilde
Graziano's Southside Sausage for life, what!

Last edited:
You crazy! We'll f*ck some sh!t UP! :mad:

Somebody sounds hammered from partying with the ragbrai folks;)

I live on the south side and haven't been in the walmart since I made a late night visit. It was still packed with what looked like the south side bottom of the barrel. Watched a lady yelling at her kid for being grumpy. Hey lady, it's 2 in the ******* morning, yeah, you're kids probably tired!

To get back on the subject of Trevon, I suspect he's hanging with the bad crowd like Robinson. For whatever reason the bad crowd seems to be the popular crowd now at Lincoln. Wasn't that way when I went there.

I like the way everyone is trashing the South Side of Des Moines...how many of you trash talkers were raised there or your families like Moms and Dads are from there? Just because guys or kids get picked up for burglary there doesn't mean kids that go to Roosevelt etc. are doing the same ****.

I like the way everyone is trashing the South Side of Des Moines...how many of you trash talkers were raised there or your families like Moms and Dads are from there? Just because guys or kids get picked up for burglary there doesn't mean kids that go to Roosevelt etc. are doing the same ****.

Relax bro.

Yes it does. south side is trash.

Roosevelt is full of trouble makers. At least it aint skAnkeny.

Latest posts