Tressel Resigns

If Urban Meyer couldn't handle things in Florida without his health becoming a factor, how in the hell will he be able to handle things at O$U???

Let's not jump the gun the way Jon is doing on twitter. They're still Ohio State, and that Wisconsin team lost 17 starters and has to go to Columbus.

I understand that but at the same time tOSU should be knocked down a peg or two, and that's just from the coaching change/backlash due to the event. We don't even know yet if the hammer will drop from the NCAA and if that's the case tOSU will be knocked down further. Biels knows this. They are in perfect position in that division if tOSU goes down and with an aging Paterno still ruling PSU.

Depending on how harsh the sanctions are I doubt Urban will want the job

For Meyer, even though OSU is a huge job, if there are sanctions that
puts even less pressure on him.

USC is bringing in the top recruiting classes in the country despite their issues. Some programs are so big, unless you give them the death penalty they will pull better clases and win more games than 90% of
the programs who have no sanctions whatsoever.

Was just over on the Buckeye scout site and boy are they taking this hard.

Herbie and many others are right Tressel made his bed by recruiting the type of players he did. Character does matter!!

"The book does say to soil yourself in that situation." Haha that was classic... nice one.

I hate Wisconsin but I can't tell you how excited I would be to have Iowa face them in the Big 10 Championship game. If Iowa can somehow make it there, I hope Wiscy is waiting on the other side.

And just like how we missed out on playing Michigan after their coaching change we miss tOSU the next two years. Then by the time we meet them again they should be getting back on their feet.

If Urban Meyer takes the OSU job, his wife ought to head to the nearest courthouse and file the divorce papers. Because it would be clear beyond all doubt that Meyer would care far more about football than his health or family, and that he was full of **** about his reasons for resigning from Florida.

I am not talking about Wisconsin benefitting from this this year Shada. I am talking about as a program over the next several years. OSU is gonna come back to earth. Penn State is in neutral ad long as Paterno is there

Wisky has a chance to put up a few more really good years which shows consistency to recruits and helps the program long term.

I am not buying the Wisky hype this year either...but I am not talking about this year.