Tressel Resigns

Oh and AD Gene Smith should immediately resign. He is in way over his head, he has handled this terribly as has President Gee. Smith is a dope.

Filthy, win-at-all-costs program. Pathological liar of an (ex-) head coach. Disturbingly delusional fanbase.
FO$U makes me sick.

Hey fufu, tell me again how I don't know what I'm talking about and I have a terrible read on this situation? I told you from the day it came out that he knew about it and lied that he was gone.

Well guess what pal, like usual I was right.

I'd guess that the tOSU registrar's office is scrambling right now to find someone to teach Tressel's class next semester.

Oh and AD Gene Smith should immediately resign. He is in way over his head, he has handled this terribly as has President Gee. Smith is a dope.

Interesting. Your refrain since December has been that there is nothing else going on, that this would all blow over.

Bielema has to be soiling himself right now in anticipation. Wiscy should now be the all out favorite in the leaders division.

In the end, the University did what it had to do. I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision but they didn't have a choice. Any future wins/championships with Tressel as the head coach would have been ridiculed by everyone. The football program would have had zero credibility with anyone outside of Buckeye nation, and even some inside of it. It would have been an embarrassment to the Big 10 if OSU had kept Tressel as their head coach. This was the right move.

I'd like to think that deep down Jim Tressel is a good person. However, his actions made it very clear the most important thing to him was winning at all costs. That doesn't necessarily make him a horrible person, but it does make him a horrible choice for a position that should require leadership and integrity.

Bielema has to be soiling himself right now in anticipation. Wiscy should now be the all out favorite in the leaders division.

Let's not jump the gun the way Jon is doing on twitter. They're still Ohio State, and that Wisconsin team lost 17 starters and has to go to Columbus.