Trend

There is no real "direction" to this program. It's basically been a 7-5 to 8-4 program for most of the past 15 years. Just a couple of exceptions, but we basically know what we're going to get year in and year out.

It's been decent but it is not growing, either. 2002-04 were KF's glory years.

I don't follow so close as to know what next year's roster will look like, but from what I've read lately about what we might lose after this year, I fear a downward trend.
Yes, we lose some good players. That is the way college football works. However, if you look at the number of young players on the two deep, plus the redshirts and incoming recruits, you will see significant progress. The big key will be the O -line progress.

Is your goal to make as many idiotic statements as possible? NW has won ONE game this year. Purdue is awful as well. Minnesota is better this year in a year where they have a super easy schedule but it's an outlier. Seriously just step away from the keyboard for a while and get some perspective.
We had probably the easiest schedule in the conference last year. Would u say we 'cashed' in or let it run down our leg...yet again?