Travis and Tim

DJL

I spent a half hour in the car this morning and did not hear a second of them talking about actual college or pro football games that took place over the weekend. Instead, I they talked about paying college players when I got in the car, and moved to Temple Run (again,) GTA, and Ninjas. These two don't get it, and should not have a drive time show in a football crazed market.

Tim is just an idiot. I honestly don't think he knows anything about sports. He constantly gets proven wrong on things again and again but will never admit it. I don't mind Travis as he will tell things like they are and likes to have fun on the radio.

It's still better than listening to Cotlar spew Drake Bulldog crap that only 5 people care about.

Cotlar is the worst. He thinks like a 16 year old in a 60 year olds body. I don't want him to get fired, though. Hope they keep him on for 5 more years so he can then retire. I don't wish unemployment on anybody.

Sound off TV Fales fail last night.
He puts up a photo of Daryl Wilson and makes some snarky comment about KVM punt returns.

Hey, Andy
Special teams coach is Chris White in 2013!

Maybe Murph and Andy need to just stick to talking to Tana about adult toys and bedazzled jeans. These to

Sound off TV Fales fail last night.
He puts up a photo of Daryl Wilson and makes some snarky comment about KVM punt returns.

Hey, Andy
Special teams coach is Chris White in 2013!

Maybe Murph and Andy need to just stick to talking to Tana about adult toys and bedazzled jeans. These to

Their show on kxno from 2-4 seems to be popular. I don't know why it is. Most boring radio when it's not Iowa-Isu week.

Cotlar is the worst. He thinks like a 16 year old in a 60 year olds body. I don't want him to get fired, though. Hope they keep him on for 5 more years so he can then retire. I don't wish unemployment on anybody.

Are you sure about this?? Or Does Kirk not count because he's made enough money to retire?

Their show on kxno from 2-4 seems to be popular. I don't know why it is. Most boring radio when it's not Iowa-Isu week.
I don't listen because I'm at work during that time, but when I cut out a little early on Friday's I enjoy "This Week in Iowa Unnecessary Censorship."

Are you sure about this?? Or Does Kirk not count because he's made enough money to retire?
I wouldn't feel sorry for a guy if he has enough money to retire and live well the rest of his life if he's not employed. I'm not wishing anything bad on kf. I doubt he'd be out of work in the college football world if he was fired, which I don't think he will be. One would have to think he'd be employed if he was fired, like a consultant, radio, tv or something if not a HC.

It's popular cause it's good. Their show is the only good local show on KXNO. Although, that is a definite FAIL for FALES there on Soundoff.

It's popular cause it's good. Their show is the only good local show on KXNO. Although, that is a definite FAIL for FALES there on Soundoff.
I like Ken Miller, mainly because he loves to talk football, but Jimmy B has all kinds of issues.

I like Ken Miller, mainly because he loves to talk football, but Jimmy B has all kinds of issues.

The biggest issue being that he gets all creepy gaga with those 21 year old dimwit chicks from Twin Peaks. That's some uncomfortable f'n radio right there.

Ken is very knowledgeable. Unfortunately, he gets so annoyed from Jim's antics that he turns into a grumpy old man in a bad mood. Brinson is a lost cause. He'd be good as a guest who people could laugh at and impersonate, but as a host he's one of the worst.

The biggest issue being that he gets all creepy gaga with those 21 year old dimwit chicks from Twin Peaks. That's some uncomfortable f'n radio right there.

It's also awkward when he asks the guest the same question Ken just did. I tried tuning in last week on my drive home and they were going into some all "Nebraska" segment? What in the heck is up with that?

Ken is very knowledgeable. Unfortunately, he gets so annoyed from Jim's antics that he turns into a grumpy old man in a bad mood. Brinson is a lost cause. He'd be good as a guest who people could laugh at and impersonate, but as a host he's one of the worst.
Yes, but sometimes Ken cracks me up when he is blatantly insulting Brinson, and Jimmy just doesn't seem to get it.
They just need somebody somewhat normal in the chair next to Ken to make it a good show. They keep putting either crazy people or complete d-bags next to him. Maybe Jon can do the show from Oklahoma?

Yes, but sometimes Ken cracks me up when he is blatantly insulting Brinson, and Jimmy just doesn't seem to get it.
They just need somebody somewhat normal in the chair next to Ken to make it a good show. They keep putting either crazy people or complete d-bags next to him. Maybe Jon can do the show from Oklahoma?

Bring Marty back.

Latest posts