Trash Talk From Opposing Players To JoBo?

Was that an elastic waistband in those slacks you were wearing when you were out for supper Fridee night?

Who was the kid that Fran brought in 7-8 years ago that was like 26 as a freshmen? He had had some trouble with the law and spent some time in jail and was rehabbing his life. I remember it didn't work out and he left school pretty quickly. Can't remember all the details, but I do remember there were some quotes from players making fun of him for how old he was.

Who was the kid that Fran brought in 7-8 years ago that was like 26 as a freshmen? He had had some trouble with the law and spent some time in jail and was rehabbing his life. I remember it didn't work out and he left school pretty quickly. Can't remember all the details, but I do remember there were some quotes from players making fun of him for how old he was.
That was Anthony Hubbard. I believe his name might have been mentioned above or in another thread. I actually think he turned out OK. He definitely had an interesting story and path for basketball if you google his history.

Latest posts